- Do you know REAL LOVE?
- Not the worlds idea of Love...
- Not a love that demands something.
- Not a love that wears out or quits
- REAL LOVE!
- Look at what this verse says, This is real love - "NOT" that we love God!
- We will never be able to truly love until we understand what love is.
- You won't be able to understand love by trying to be better at loving.
- That's the worlds idea of love.
- It is not discovered in trying to love God more.
- It is found when you receive God's Love.
- John first tell us what it is "NOT" in order to show us what it "IS".
- Here's what it "IS" ...It's knowing that He loved us first.
- We have to know what His love did.
- His love cost him something!
- "He loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.”
- Real love sacrifices!
- It never "takes"... Love "Gives".
- Once you have received His love, "REAL LOVE", you then have the ability to give it out.
- God gave His best, for you, in order to save you.
- In order to give you real freedom!
- Your job is to fill up on His Love and then let it spill out into all of the relationships around you.
- Take the Same love that He gave you and then show others what real love looks like.
- But here's the catch, if you are going to show others,real love, then it's going to cost you something.
- People will never know real love until you are willing to sacrifice.
- First, embrace His love and then live it out!
- Have a great Wednesday!
“This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.” (1John 4:10 NLT)
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.