- Do you want to experience God’s Presence today?
- Would you like to see God work for you and help you accomplish some of the things that you
- Would you like to be known as “A Friend of God”?
- If so, then you’ve got to know how much God hates pride.
- Pride doesn’t pull God in, it pushes God away.
- Pride was Lucifer’s greatest sin and got him kicked out of Heaven.
- Pride is also Satan’s greatest weapon.
- His tricks do not change.
- Satan wants us proud and God wants us Humble.
- Satan wants you to think that you can live without God.
- He wants you to trust in self; totally independent of God.
- James 4:6 says, “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”
- God hates pride because He knows what it will do to us and all those around us.
- God actually opposes the proud.
- That means that he will turn from your prayers and withhold His presence and grace.
- To be seek the honor and esteem of others and to be exalted in our own minds in order to satisfy
pride is to shut God out.
- But for everyone who humbly submits to God and comes close to Him, He gives Great Grace!
- This is not just Grace that covers sin but this is Grace that give you power to live.
- You need empowering Grace!
- When you decide to decrease and become smaller, you give Him room to increase and
- Today, Humble Yourself!
- Learn to become dependent on God.
- As you learn what it means to live Humble, you make it possible for God to be great in your life
and your relationships.
- If you want to experience the greatness of God, then become smaller!
- Have a great Monday!