- Do you know that you can get younger and older at the same time.
- Your physical body is getting older...there’s no way around it.
- You can slow down the aging process but you are still going to age.
- But the apostle Paul tells us here , to never give up!
- He is saying, that as you see and experience yourself aging outwardly, don’t become discouraged,
disappointed or afraid.
- Because as your physical body becomes older, your spiritual body can be renewed each day!
- Your life with Christ should be exhilarating!
- You have the Spirit of God living on the inside of you!
- We can experience ongoing renewal each and every day by feeding the Spirit through His Word
- You should be in a constant state of growth!
- Jesus wants you to experience the communion of the Holy Spirit and He wants you to live in the
power of the Holy Spirit!
- He wants His life to influence your mind , will and emotions so that they are confirmed to His likeness.
- In other words, when your mind is influenced by the Spirit, you will begin to think higher thoughts,
not thoughts filled with depression, doubts and fear.
- If your will is conformed to His likeness then your desires will be pure and you will set out
to accomplish those desires with pure motives.
- If your emotions are conformed to His likeness then you will be stable and unchanged by
- Your mind will and emotions will be life giving and life producing!
- Today, you can rise above your circumstances because you have a renewed Spirit!
- Be encouraged and never give up because of what He is doing on the inside of you!
- You are a continual work in progress because Philippians 1:6 says, “God is the one who began this
good work in you, and I am certain that he won't stop before it is complete on the day that Christ
- If He won’t stop then you can’t stop.
- Have a great weekend!